1. Which causes more damage more every year?
- invasive species
- all natural disasters combined
2. Where did Zebra Mussels come from originally?
- Caspian and Black Seas
- Serengeti Plain
- Mussel Beach
3. Which of the following are pollinators?
- all of the above
4. Pollinators are important because plants need them to make
5. Fill in the blank: Endangered is defined as a species that is in danger of ___ within its native range.
- traffic accidents
6. Which continent does not have frogs, toads, or salamanders?
7. Whirling Disease affects what kind of fish?
- trout and salmon
- bass and catfish
8. Who transmits the west Nile Virus?
9. What are the two major categories of tundra?
- arctic and alpine
- desert and rainforest
- hot and cold
10. How much of the world's surface is covered by oceans?